Cinnamon Muffin Premix
Spice up your low-carb lifestyle with Banting Blvd’s Cinnamon Muffin Premix. Gluten, grain and sugar-free with no preservatives, bake this premix on Sunday night and enjoy healthy muffins all week long.
Carbs per serving: less than 1g
Just add eggs and milk.
Grain free. No added Sugar. Gluten free.
Makes 12 muffins.
- Heat oven to 180°C and prepare a muffin tray.
- In a bowl, whisk together 4 Large Eggs and 250ml Full Cream Milk then mix in the Cinnamon Muffin Premix.
- Allow the mixture to rest and thicken for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tray and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes, oven temperatures may vary.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Store chilled.
Flaxseed, Sunflower Seeds, Coconut Flour, Desiccated Coconut, Xylitol, Baking Powder, Sesame Seeds, Cinnamon (2%), Psyllium Husk and Himalayan Salt.
Typical Nutritional Values
|Average Values||per 100g||
per 17 g
Of which Total Sugar
Of which Saturated Fat
Values from USDA Nutrient Reference Database. Information for dry product.
Xylitol is not suitable for pets. DO NOT FEED TO DOGS!
Enjoy your Cinnamon Muffins with these delicious recipes:
Please select all options.