August 22, 2018
July 14, 2017
Makes 12 Fritters.
Banting Blvd Flapjack & Fritter Premix
1C Aubergine (eggplant), coarsely grated
¾C Parmesan, grated
1T Lemon Zest
¼C Flat-Leaf Parsley, chopped
LCHF oil for frying
- Follow the Banting Blvd Flapjack & Fritter Premix instructions.
- Add aubergine, parmesan, lemon zest, flat-leaf parsley and seasoning to batter.
- Heat oil at a medium heat in a pan on a stove top. Gently fry fritters until golden brown.
- Combined 1C Greek yoghurt, juice of ½ lemon, salt and black pepper.
- Fry 1-2 eggs and serve on Breakfast Fritters with a dollop of seasoned yoghurt and garnish.