Makes 12 muffins
Banting Blvd Vanilla Cupcake Premix
1C Frozen Berries
Preferred Sweetener (We used 1T Xylitol)
2t Vanilla Essence
1 tub Cream Cheese
Cream, as needed
For Berry Frosting:
- In a food processor, combined frozen berries, sweetener and vanilla essence.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk cream cheese until smooth and then mix in strained berry mixture.
- Add cream as needed for desired consistency.
For Vanilla Cupcakes:
- Follow the Banting Blvd Vanilla Cupcake Premix instructions.
- Once cooled, ice with Berry Frosting and top with fresh berries.