Summer is here and there's nothing like a roll on the beach after a salty sea swim. Keep yours low-carb with this delicious recipe and your banting-friendly fillings.
- 100g Heba Pap
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbs Psyllium Husk
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 egg whites
- 2.5 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 250ml boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180'C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add the egg whites and Apple Cider Vinegar and mix.
- Slowly add the boiling water, bit by bit - do not over mix.
- Divide the dough into 4 and shape into a round disk and place on the baking sheet - then into the oven while dough still warm.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool completely before handling. Enjoy!