The perfect teatime treat... vanilla cupcakes! Share our low-carb HEBA version with loved ones and a cup of tea.
- ½ cup HEBA
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup xylitol
- 5 eggs
- 50ml full cream milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
For the Icing:
- 150g Ghee or butter
- 1/2 cup of erythritol icing
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- Yellow food colouring (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius. Line the muffin tray with cupcake holders.
- Melt the coconut oil then add the eggs – beat till frothy. Add the apple cider, milk and xylitol. Mix well.
- Sift in the Heba, vanilla powder, baking powder and almond flour. Mix well. Spoon into cupcake holders place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celcius. Remove and allow to cool.
- Mix the icing ingredients until smooth. Top the cupcakes with the icing. Enjoy!