Prepare for healthy eating success by baking a loaf of our Coconut Bread. Add rosemary and olives on to for extra Italian flavour. Slice, freeze and defrost as needed!
- Banting Blvd Coconut Bread Premix
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup full cream yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup olives, chopped
1. Heat oven to 180°C and prepare a loaf tin.
2. Separate the eggs. Combined the egg yolks,
yoghurt and butter then mix in the Coconut
3. Stir in the apple cider vinegar. Then add the
rosemary and olives.
4. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and then fold
into the batter until smooth.
5. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes, oven temperatures
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
8. Store in the fridge or freeze slices.