Skill Level: EasyIngredients:
6 cups sunflower seeds, raw
½ tsp Coconut oil, melted
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Place the sunflower seeds onto a prepared baking tray and toss occasionally to ensure evenly toasted for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lightly toasted seeds and allow to cool completely.
- Place the seeds and coconut oil into your food processor and begin blitzing for 3 minutes bursts until the mixture has no more clumps – about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once creamy and broken down completely, add the salt and vanilla and process for 1-2 minutes to combine sufficiently.
- Place into an air tight jar and store in a cool dry cupboard.