- 200g cream cheese
- 125ml butter, softened
- 45ml xylitol
- 5ml vanilla essence
- A mixture of flavours to taste
- In a mixer or food processor, combine the cream cheese, butter, xylitol, vanilla and a combination of your favourite flavours and mix until smooth.
- Once the mixture is well combined, place into the fridge to set and remove from the fridge at least 30 minutes to ensure it is spreadable before generously frosting the cupcakes.
- Lemon or orange: add lemon zest and a little juice
- Vanilla: just add a scrape of a vanilla pod
- Chocolate: just add cocoa powered or even melted dark chocolate
- Tiramisu: add amaretto and coffee
- Ginger bread: add a combination of ginger spice, cinnamon and mixed spice
The possibilities are infinite!