This piece originally appeared on www.danatreat.com
- 200g soft goat cheese (or cream cheese) (depending on how many you need)
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped dill
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Form 1 tablespoon of the goat cheese into a small ball. Transfer to the baking sheet. Continue with the remaining cheese. Refrigerate the balls for 10 minutes to set slightly.
- In separate bowls, place the parsley, dill, pecans, and pepper. Roll several balls in each of the coatings and set aside. To make the paprika band, sprinkle the paprika in a straight thin line on a cutting board. Straighten the edges of the paprika with a knife. Roll some of the balls down the line to form the paprika strip.