Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 miuntes
Creamy Spinach Pap
1 cup dry HEBA pap
3 cups water
Pinch of salt
- Rinse the spinach under cold running water and roughly chop.
- Boil the spinach in salted water until cooked through.
- Bring the water and salt to boil.
- Add HEBA and stir until combined.
- Add the cooked and drained spinach to the pap and mix thoroughly.
2 sole fillets
200g dry HEBA Pap
2 eggs, beaten
½ tbsp Himalayan Salt
250g Holsum, for frying
- Using kitchen towel, pat each fillet dry. Add salt to beaten egg.
- Roll each fillet in dry HEBA, egg mixture then dry HEBA again.
- Shallow fry in holsum until golden brown and cooked.
Serve fish with creamy spinach pap.