Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 mins
2 eggs, beaten
3 tbsp xylitol
½ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C.
- Combind all the ingredients.
- Press mixture down into a well-greased, lined tart dish and rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Prebake the crust for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
4 Large Eggs
250 ml Cream
300ml Full Cream Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, xylitol and vanilla essence. Add the milk and the fresh cream, mix well.
- Pour mixture into HEBA tart base.
- Place into a bigger dish with water in (Bain Marie).
- Put it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until the custard is firm and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cinnamon.