Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Couscous is a versatile dish originally from the Middle East that can be enjoyed with a combination of vegetables and meat. Traditionally, it is made from wheat but you can use HEBA to create a low-carb version perfect for lunch or light dinners. Our Roasted Vegetable Couscous recipe is quick and easy to make and a great way to revitalise leftovers. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
3 zucchinis, quartered
2 red peppers, chunks
1 medium onion, quartered
2 sprigs fresh Rosemary
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp Himalayan salt
1 round feta
1 packet HEBA
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Melt the coconut oil in the roasting dish in the oven.
- Toss the chopped vegetables in the coconut oil, salt and rosemary and roast for 15 mins.
- Remove the rosemary sprigs before serving.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the HEBA packet to make krummelpap.
- Serve the roast veg with a sprinkle of feta on a bed of HEBA krummelpap.