Makes 12 Flapjacks and 1 small batch of Grapefruit Ice Cream
- Banting Blvd Flapjack and Fritter Premix
- 200g cream cheese
- 1 cup xylitol , fine ( icing)
- 250g mascarpone
- ¼ cup whole milk ( or coconut milk )
- Juice and zest of 1 grapefruit
1. Make the Banting Blvd Flapjacks as instructed on the pack.
2. For the Grapefruit Ice Cream: Blend everything together until smooth and poor into a bread tin that is lined with baking paper hanging out of both ends ( easy lifting ).
3. Wrap the bread tiN with cling wrap before placing in the freezer overnight.
4. To thaw evenly, place the bread tin in the fridge for 10-20 minutes until soft enough to scoop.