- Banting Blvd Coconut Bread Premix
- ¼ cup xylitol / erythritol / sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground clove
- Nuts and coconut flakes to decorate, optional
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp xylitol / erythritol / sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp water
- Make the Coconut Bread Premix as instructed on the pack. Add the cinnamon, ginger, clove, xylitol / erythritol and fold into the mixture until mixed through.
- Bake as instructed on the pack.
- While the Gingerbread Loaf is baking, make the Tahini Drizzle: Mix the tahini, sweetener, cinnamon, lemon juice and water until combined.
- Once the loaf is baked, allow to cool slightly before pouring the tahini mixture over. Sprinkle nuts or coconut flakes over the top to decorate. Enjoy!