Is your Santa a banter? Then this is the perfect treat to prepare for his midnight visit! We’ve added a little festive flair by decorating them with our favourite tahini topping.
- 1 cup #BBNoBake Almond & Chia Ball Premix
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp xylitol / erythritol
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup dark chocolate, chopped (optional)
- 1 heaped tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a medium sized baking tray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add dry ingredients (#BBNoBake Premix, cocoa, xylitol, baking powder and chocolate pieces) and stir through.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients (almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla essence, water) and mix to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix to combine. The consistency should be a thick paste, add more water as needed and use your hands to combine the mixture if necessary.
- Fill a tablespoon with the cookie mixture, scrape the excess off with another spoon, and place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes, or until crisp. Allow to cool. Enjoy!