Low Carb, Sugar-free
Servings : 12 slices
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 60 minutes
4 large eggs
2 cups milk of full cream milk
2 tsps vanilla essence
2 Tbsps coconut oil
1 cup finely grated carrots
- Preheat the oven to 180'C and prepare a loaf tin.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Pulse the walnuts in the blender for quick roughly chopped pieces.
- In a separate bowl whisk the wet ingredients together.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepare loaf tin and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool down and start with the topping.
Cream Cheese Topping
¼ cup xylitol
1 tsp vanilla
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 Tbsps cream
250 ml cream cheese
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Spread gently onto Spiced HEBA Carrot Cake.